Auto Dealers save $477 savings per light fixture, each year, with ILR Retrofits
Auto Dealer light fixtures normally have a 1,000w Metal Halide bulb that costs $677 per year to light.
The same light fixture with a ILR Reflector and a 300w Induction light, only costs $200 to operate each year, that is a savings of $477 per light fixture each year!
Many auto dealerships have 100 or more light fixtures. WOW! 100 fixtures = $47,700 savings every year, why would a Dealership not do this?
The advantages to retrofitting with Induction Lighting Reflectors (ILR) are;
- No maintenance; Induction Lighting lasts more than 20 years, so cost of routine lighting maintenance reduces to $0!
- 70% Energy savings; When reducing from 1,000w Metal Halide to 300w Induction
- Better Security; No lights out, no dark shadows, great coverage, instant on!
- Low up front cost; Compared to a LED fixture or retrofit, ILR Retrofits cost about 50% less
- Longevity; Induction lights lasts 100,000 hours, that’s 2x longer than LED’s
- Quality of Light; Induction Lighting is the highest quality light source available
- More Sales; cars show better, sales improve!
- Lower Liability; Better lighting, safer sales lot